Sunday, February 08, 2009

Weekend Cat Blogging: What IS that noise?!

I was getting ready to go into NYC this afternoon to see my all time favorite movie, The Women

Movie Poster Image: The Women

(The one and true version, the 1939 with Joan Crawford, Rosalind Russell, and Norma Shearer, not that God awful remake from last summer)

The Women: Norma, Joan, and Rosalind in their stunning glory


on the big screen at Symphony Space when I heard what I thought was someone having problems with a chain saw coming from the back yard.

When I went to investigate I found LB curled up on his blanket on the bed

LB's Imitation of a Pillbug

doing his best impersonation of a pillbug and discovered the noise wasn't a chain saw at all but my beloved cat snoring!

Very appropriate that it would be my cat making all that noise on the day I am going to see the movie all about "cat fights"

The Women: Cat fight!!

with a great reference to a kennel.

The Women: Ladies Lounge

Weekend Cat Blogging is being hosted this weekend by our friends, Mr. Tigger and the M-Cats Club.

There's still time to have your cat make an appearance at WCB this weekend and if he/she snores likes LB, then it shouldn't be too hard to find them in the house!