Sunday, March 09, 2008

Excuse the Mess: We're Under Construction Again

Wow! How did we get back here??!!

Well, there are some changes afoot at The Sour Dough and for a while, I've reactivated my old blogger site while I make those changes.

Don't worry, I'll still be posting and it is going to take a few days to reorganize the pantry, pots and pans in the kitchen here. So you may not see all the bells and whistles of the old Sour Dough site. Also, my photos on old posts will be down while I sort the catalog.

But when we are done with our kitchen remodel I hope you like the site just as well as the old one because it will have some really neat new features like a recipe archive and who knows, maybe a home movie or two on bread making techniques ;-)

Oops, got to go, there is some dough rising that needs my attention!

Thanks for your patience and do come back.