Thursday, January 12, 2006

Not always the sharpest tool in the shed

Ok. Confession time here. Yup, MBH is right, I sure can be blond some days. "Hello, my name is Breadchick and I am a Dufus Marlowe."

I think back in this post I admited to the sin of blogger vanity. To wit, I admit to checking my comments on my blog to see if anyone is reading that day and if my post hit a particular nerve or illicited a good discussion between readers, or what-have-you. Comments on blogs are part of the online conversation we have and no one likes to think they aren't being heard. So, for the past two weeks, I admit to feeling a bit neglected and to thinking "What did I say?" and "Where did all my fellow blog friends go?" Come to find out it was all my fault.

In what can only be described as a forehead slapping "DOH!" moment, I discovered I had turned on "moderate comments" in Haloscan. Yup, it is all my fault. Kind of like leaving the phone off the hook and wondering why no one calls.

Nope, I wasn't ignoring you all. Just learning to drive this thing. Got some catching up to do on my replies. So, thanks for all the great comments guys and gals!!!